Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'm going to make you look at a whole bunch of pictures of my kid

Because we both work at a newspaper, my husband and I are lucky to know lots of professional photographers. One of them came over recently to shoot some pictures of Brock. He's now 2 years and 3 months old, though these were shot over a month ago. He's certainly become a contrary one. He battles me on everything and I think his favorite phrase is, "Stop it! Do not! No mommy! I don't like it!" OK, that's four phrases. They are very common in our house.

Here are the photos by Roberto E. Rosales






















4 comments:

Marissa Rozenski said...

Wow- I haven't seen pictures of Brock in a long time- he looks like a little boy! No trace of the baby he was at all! So very cute. Good luck picking which ones to frame and hang; they are all filled with so much personality!

Robyn Vines Smith said...

 Nice to hear from you Marissa! How is the Maine Island?

La Nouille qui pique said...

Looking at the very first photo, I'm sure you can imagine what Brock will look like in his teens. Wow he looks so grown-up!

Caseinfo said...

How lovely the children are. This would be a great memory in their life. Hope that they would happy everyday. Reading the post make me recall my childhood also full of joy and laugh. Welcome to speak out your mind toward my pearl set and pearl necklace