Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hello, 2012

Guess what? I finally have a smart phone. For all the web stuff I do, it's kind of ridiculous, but my non-tetchy husband felt it was an unnecessary expense. Can you imagine that?!

So this is a test post using the mobile app on my phone. My mom, Brock and I went to McCalls pumpkin patch today. Brock was a total sourpuss all day.

The funniest part of this post is that I posted it onto the wrong blog and had to come onto the real computer to transfer it. So maybe I'm a bit more 2010 than 2012. I got this now.

2 comments:

Pamela Laukaitis said...

Love the photos! Pumpkin Patches are the greatest, and so is fall! ^^ 

Caseinfo said...

How lovely the children are. This would be a great memory in their life. Hope that they would happy everyday. Reading the post make me recall my childhood also full of joy and laugh. Welcome to speak out your mind toward my pearl set and pearl necklace